Thursday, June 19, 2008

Why am I doing this?

I have been thinking of doing a blog for a while now and my good buddy Jon has been encouraging me to blog my thoughts. I have been hesitant to do this as I love reading peoples blog, but hate it when they do not update for weeks or months at a time. I do not want to be that guy. I want to be able to discuss and write down things that are going on in my life and what God is doing in me and through me. I want to be able to communicate what is going on in my life. So here I am, writing to you, a vast audience of One. I hope this blog is a blessing and I hope that I stay committed. So here goes the beginning of an adventure for me.

No comments: