I am tired of being content in my life!!!! I know this may sound crazy but, it seems to be that we as Christians tend to want everything to be content. I want to be a Christian who is looking for more. I want to go after everything that God has for me, not be content with what He has already given me. I find it so easy at times to rely on the fact that I have grown up in church and been Bible collge educated. I want to hunger for more and go deeper into the things of God. I am believing that I am going to be a world changer. I want to be able to go past where my thoughts even are. I want to be able to do the things most would say are impossible. I want to dream bigger, but I also want to do bigger. I want to enlarge my territory. So I pray that the Lord would give me the spirit of Jabez. I no longer want to be content with where I am at or where I am going. I want to strive for more of the things God has for me. MORE MORE MORE!!!!
Let us rise up and take the position that He has for us. Let us hunger for more. Let us go deeper in the relationship with Jesus. I want more of you and less of me Jesus!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment