Thursday, June 19, 2008
What will I write?
This blog is going to be about things I am interested in. I may blog about sports, religion, people, or my wife. I will be talking about how much I love the Washington Redskins or how much I do not care for the Dallas Cowboys. I may talk about how the Boston Celtics just won there 17 championship. I may talk about how I became a SF Giants fan (yes I know Barry Bonds is a loser). I may talk about how fascinating people are to me. I am a people watcher. I am intrigued by what people are thinking and what they are doing in there life. I may talk about my wife and how much I love her and care for her. I may talk about my God. This is the reason I am doing this blog. I am in love with Jesus. He is the reason to live my life the way I do. I want to be able to be more like Him in every aspect of life. I will talk about how much he has poured into me and how much he has saved me. I will talk about how I owe Him everything, yet sometimes I only give Him parts of me. I am on a journey. I want to be able to one day here these words, "Well done you good and faithful servant"! That is my life goal. So I am on a journey. I may write about my day or may do an essay style talk about the things of God. Here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment